Duration : 03 Nights / 04 Days
Destination Covered : Trivandrum - Kanyakumari - Kovalam - Trivandrum - Kovalam
Bask a Kerala Short Break with keralabackwaterindia.com and enjoy some lifetime moments with the love of your life at Kerala, God’s own country. The tour introduces you to destinations like Trivandrum, Kanyakumari, Kovalam etc.
Day 01 : Trivandrum - Kanyakumari
Arrival at Trivandrum airport or Railway station. Meet our representative and transfer to Kanyakumari followed by a check-in at the hotel in Kanyakumari. Rest and then get ready to visit famous attractions here like Vivekananda Rock, Gandhi Memorial and Devikanya temple. Thereafter enjoy the mesmerizing sunset views. Nightlong stay at Hotel.
Day 02 : Kanyakumari - Kovalam
In the morning enjoy sun rise views followed by a transfer to Kovalam. On the way visit Padmanaphapuram Palace located at a 2 hours drive. Arrive at Kovalam and check-in at Hotel. Enjoy the rest day along the beach in Kovalam exploring its unrivalled beauty and mesmerizing aura. Get back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03 : Kovalam - Trivandrum - Kovalam
Have your breakfast and then visit Kuthiramalika Museum, The Napier Museum, Sri Padmanabha Temple. Relax on the beach in the afternoon and get back to hotel for a nightlong stay. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04 : Kovalam - Departure
Enjoy some leisure time on the beach in the morning. Check-out from hotel in the afternoon. Transfer to Trivandrum airport / railway station. Departure.
- Accommodation on double/twin room basis.
- Daily breakfast in the hotels.
- If houseboat is included in package, all meals will be provided in houseboat.
- Boat ride in Periyar Lake.
- 01 night candle light dinner in houseboat.
- 01 night flower boat decoration in hotel.
- 1 wedding cake in hotel / houseboat.
- Kathakali Dance show in Kochi.
- Kalaripayattu Show in Periyar.
- Assistance on arrival in Kochi.
- All present applicable taxes.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- Any air / train fare.