Duration : 06 Nights / 07Days
Destination Covered : Cochin - Kumarakom - Houseboat - Kovalam - Trivandrum
Kerala beach Holiday tour takes your across some of the most amazing destinations of the God’s Own Country.
Day 01 : Cochin
Arrival the Cochin airport/railway station. Check-in at hotel and get ready for a sightseeing tour. Enjoy a Kathakali performance. Get back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02 : Cochin - Munnar
Breakfast. Head on to Munnar. Arrive and check-in at Hotel. Enjoy a Dinner at hotel followed by an overnight stay.
Day 03 : Munnar - Periyar
Breakfast and leave for Idukki. Enjoy boating at the Dam. Drive to Periyar. Check-in the hotel. Enjoy a walk along the tea and cardamom plantations. Get back to hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 04 : Periyar
Enjoy a healthy breakfast in the morning. Leave for Periyar National Park. Enjoy boating at the lake. Enjoy an elephant safari at the National Park. Get back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 05 : Periyar - Alleppey - Houseboat
Breakfast. Drive to Alleppey. Board a houseboat & enjoy cruising along the backwaters. Enjoy lunch on board and a sound sleep.
Day 06 : Alleppey - Kovalam
Breakfast and then check-out for Kovalam. Check-in at hotel. Enjoy the rest day beside the beach. Dinner at hotel and overnight stay
Day 07 : Kovalam
Enjoy you day at the beach with a nice sun-bath. Take an Ayurvedic message. Enjoy scrumptious sea food. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08 : Kovalam - Trivandrum
Breakfast. Drive to Trivandrum. Departure.
- Accommodation on double/twin room basis.
- Daily breakfast in the hotels.
- If houseboat is included in package, all meals will be provided in houseboat.
- Boat ride in Periyar Lake.
- 01 Ayurvedic massage per person in hotel / ayurvedic resort.
- Kathakali Dance show in Kochi.
- Kalaripayattu Show in Periyar.
- Assistance on arrival in Kochi.
- All present applicable taxes.
- Any Air/train fares
- Any meals other then those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
- Tour on 21st Dec to 10th Jan and 01st Feb to 28th Feb.
- Guide, Entry ticket, permits fees, boat/ferry ticket, camera ticket at various places of sight seeing.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, taxes etc.
- Any Expenses of personal nature such as portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature.