Duration : 08 Nights / 09 Days
Destination Covered : Trivandrum - Kovalam.
Day 01 : Arrival at Trivandrum
Arrival at Trivandrum. Received by our representatives and hotel transfer. Check-in. Freshen up and then get ready for a half day sightseeing tour to Trivandrum. Explore its attractions like Science and Technological Museum, Veti Tourist Village, Shree Chitra Art Gallery and the zoo. Get back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02 - 07: Kovalam
Arrive at Kumarakom for a six days Ayurveda rejuvenation therapy. The package helps in reducing the catabolic destructive process & toning up of the muscles. It also helps to slow down ageing and enhance your immunity. It further enables you to overcome many ailments like stiffness of neck, joints and back. It also enhances the blood circulation and improves digestion. Enjoy your stay at the Ayurvedic resort.
Day 08 : Kovalam
Bask the entire day at the Kovalam resort amidst lush green environs, pristine and cool breeze blowing. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09 : Departure from Trivandrum
Breakfast and enjoy some leisure time. Check-out for airport or railway station transfer. Departure.
- Accommodation on double/twin room basis.
- Daily breakfast in the hotels.
- If houseboat is included in package, all meals will be provided in houseboat.
- Boat ride in Periyar Lake.
- 01 Ayurvedic massage per person in hotel / ayurvedic resort.
- Kathakali Dance show in Kochi.
- Kalaripayattu Show in Periyar.
- Assistance on arrival in Kochi.
- All present applicable taxes.
- Any Air/train fares.
- Any meals other then those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
- Guide, Entry ticket, permits fees, boat/ferry ticket, camera ticket at various places of sight seeing.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, taxes etc.
- Any Expenses of personal nature such as portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature.