Duration : 14 Nights / 15 Days
Destination Covered : Cochin - Periyar - Munnar - Kumarakom - Backwaters - Cochin
Day 01: Cochin - Periyar
Arrive at Cochin airport. Drive to Periyar. Check-in at Spice Village Resort. Meet the "Vaidya" (Ayurveda Doctor) and know about the best Ayurveda therapies and treatments. Overnight stay at resort.
Day 02 - 08 : Ayurvedic Therapy at Spice Village
Get ready for a weeklong Ayurvedic Therapy. The “Vaidya” plans a schedule for you including the best diet & therapy for you that comprise assorted range of yoga, herbal massages and steam baths. Bask the entire week and get out of it fully relaxed and rejuvenated. Nightlong stay at hotel.
Day 09 : Periyar
Relax at the hotel and let yourself re-adjust the treatment. Nightlong stay at hotel.
Day 10 : Periyar - Munnar
Breakfast and then drive to Munnar. Arrive and check-in at Hotel. Enjoy rest time at leisure. All-night stay at Hotel.
Day 11: Munnar
Have breakfast and get ready to leave for a full Munnar sightseeing tour. Visit Pothanmedu, Pallivasal , Nyayamakad waterfalls, Rajamalai Wild life sanctuary and Mudapetty Dam. Get back to hotel for overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12 : Kumarakom
Breakfast. Check-out for Kumarakom. Visit Coconut Lagoon. Cruise on a Rice Boat. All night long stay at hotel.
Day 13 : Backwater
Breakfast. Visit a local farm and watch local fishing. In the afternoon, learn making toothsome Seafood dishes of Kerala. Overnight on a house boat.
Day 14 : Cochin
Breakfast. Head on to Cochin. Check-in at hotel for overnight stay.
Day 15 : Cochin
Check-out. Transfer. Departure.
- Accommodation on double/twin room basis.
- Daily breakfast in the hotels.
- If houseboat is included in package, all meals will be provided in houseboat.
- Boat ride in Periyar Lake.
- Kathakali Dance show in Kochi.
- Kalaripayattu Show in Periyar.
- Rice boat cruise trip.
- Assistance on arrival in Kochi.
- All present applicable taxes.
- Any Air/train fares
- Any meals other then those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
- Tour on 21st Dec to 10th Jan and 01st Feb to 28th Feb.
- Guide, Entry ticket, permits fees, boat/ferry ticket, camera ticket at various places of sight seeing.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, taxes etc.
- Any Expenses of personal nature such as portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature.