Duration : 09 Nights / 10 Days
Destination Covered : Cochin - Munnar - Kumarakom - Backwater - Cochin
Day 01 : Trivandrum - Kovalam
Arrival at Trivandrum International Airport, where you be received by our team. Drive to Kovalam that is just 13 km from Trivandrum Airport. Check-in the Kovalam Beach resort, and rest of the day at leisure, when you can explore the entrancing surroundings.
Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel
Day 02 : Kovalam
Early morning you get an introduction lecture on the wonderful science of Ayurveda. Here the doctors would recommend you the therapies and massages that suit your body and mind's temperament. Then you start with your Ayurvedic sessions. The rest of the day at leisure when you can just relax at the nearby beaches and enjoy the wonderful palm fringed shorelines and serene environment.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : At Kovalam
Early morning you take a meditation and ayurvedic session that uses aromatic ointments and herbs, which rejuvenate your body. After a short break, you take the delicious and healthy breakfast prepared by the chefs in the resorts.
Afternoon is spent at Veil Lagoon in a tourist village. This Lagoon is a place where the lake merges with the sea. This place is famous for its delightful gardens, wonderful pools and fascinating water sports.
Transfer to the hotel, where you can relax and take a good night’s sleep that is essential for a balanced life.
Day 04 : At Kovalam
Early morning session of ayurvedic massage and Meditation, that would fill your body with rigor and energy. This is followed by a healthy breakfast. In the afternoon, we take you for a boat cruise on the backwaters that sails you across the wonderful villages and landscapes of Kerala, showing you the real facet of Kerala.
Transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : At Kovalam
Early morning you will have a yoga and meditation session followed by an Ayurvedic herbal massage. These wonderful therapies bring your body and mind to a state of balance. After that, you take breakfast. This is followed by a visit to the traditional health carecentre, Kalari that is a hub providing scientific treatments, and it teaches Indian martial art form called Kalarippayat that would be etched in your mind forever. Transfer to hotel.
Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel
Day 06 : At Kovalam
The day starts with a refreshing yoga and meditation session followed by breakfast.Later you would be given an Ayurvedic massage that relaxes your senses and brings harmony to your mind.
After that, you embark on a journey to the southernmost point of India, Kanyakumari. This point is sandwiched with three water bodies on its three different sides. This unusual sight of three water expanses called Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean marking a tip of a land is just splendid. This place gives amazing sunset views, after which we drive back to our hotel.
Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Kovalam – Kumarakom
In the morning, attend the yoga and meditation session and after breakfast drive to Kumarakom. Upon arrival, check-in the backwater resort that give entrancing views of the backwaters surrounded by splendid landscape. This town has wonderful beaches and amazing backwaters.Rest of the day is free for independent activities when you can enjoy the outstanding water expanses of the place.
Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 08 : Kumarakom
n the morning, attend a yoga and meditation session that would calm your senses and give a unique energy to unwind the rest of the day. After breakfast, visit the Kumarakom Bird.
- Accommodation on double/twin room basis.
- Daily breakfast in the hotels.
- If houseboat is included in package, all meals will be provided in houseboat.
- Boat ride in Periyar Lake.
- 01 Ayurvedic massage per person in hotel / ayurvedic resort.
- Kathakali Dance show in Kochi.
- Kalaripayattu Show in Periyar.
- Assistance on arrival in Kochi.
- All present applicable taxes.
- Any Air/train fares.
- Any meals other then those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
- Guide, Entry ticket, permits fees, boat/ferry ticket, camera ticket at various places of sight seeing.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, taxes etc.
- Any Expenses of personal nature such as portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature.