Duration : 10 Nights / 11 Days
Destination Covered : Cochin - Periyar - Cochin
This Kerala Ayurveda and Wildlife Tour take you to one of the famous tiger reserves of Kerala known as Periyar. Bask finest accommodation at an Ayurvedic resort and get back to life with some Ayurveda therapies and massages.
Day 01 : Cochin - Periyar
Arrive at Cochin international Airport where our representatives will greet you. Transfer to hotel. Check-in at Spice Village Resort. Relax and then visit the in-house therapy and massage personnel. Get to know the best suited therapy or your body. Overnight at hotel
Day 02 : till Day 08 : Spice Village Resort (Periyar)
Bask the entire week with the therapy sessions and massages best suited for your body type and get back to life. The personnel will help you plan-out your entire weeklong schedule including diet plan. You will love the entire week that comprises yoga sessions, massages, therapies etc. to help you strike a balance between your mind, body and soul. Start your morning with yoga and then get ready for an Ayurveda session. Have breakfast. Thereafter, continue your daily routine of therapies and massages.
Day 09 : Periyar
Breakfast. Spend the rest day in your own way at leisure. Relax at the resort therapies and let your body re-adjust after the week long massage sessions. Enjoy the natural surroundings that boast ultimate serenity. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10 : Periyar - Cochin
Breakfast and then get ready for a boat safari in the Periyar Lake and explore the Periyar wildlife sanctuary. Explore the rich wildlife species of flora and fauna of Kerala here. Have a toothsome lunch and then get back to Cochin. Arrive at Cochin and then check-in at Casino Hotel. Nightlong stay at hotel
Day 11 : Depart Cochin Morning
Have breakfast and then transfer to the Cochin Airport for departure.
- Accommodation on double/twin room basis.
- Daily breakfast in the hotels.
- If houseboat is included in package, all meals will be provided in houseboat.
- Boat ride in Periyar Lake.
Enquire Now » - 01 Ayurvedic massage per person in hotel / ayurvedic resort.
- Kathakali Dance show in Kochi.
- Kalaripayattu Show in Periyar.
- Assistance on arrival in Kochi.
- All present applicable taxes.
- Any Air/train fares.
- Any meals other then those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
- Guide, Entry ticket, permits fees, boat/ferry ticket, camera ticket at various places of sight seeing.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, taxes etc.
- Any Expenses of personal nature such as portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature.